The Winking Skeever Rat Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winking Skeever Rat Discussion Forum

This is a forum for pet rat lovers! Discuss, sell, and post photos of your rats! Open to everyone around the world! Come and be a part of our furry family!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

***GENERAL RULES***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redrum
Admin
Redrum

***GENERAL RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: ***GENERAL RULES***   ***GENERAL RULES*** EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:17 pm

Welcome to our non-location based rat discussion forum! Please read the rules below before posting as they are specific!  

1. This is a drama free forum. I have NO patience for drama, bullying, intolerance, etc. If I see any of this happening, I WILL block and ban the person responsible. Thus being said, members: if you see any drama or bullying of any sort, report it to an admin IMMEDIATELY and do NOT engage.  

2.All sales posts must be placed in the "Adoptions" category.  

3.Rattery advertisement is also OK but ONLY in the "Breeder/Rattery" category.  

4. Post-mortem photos are OK but only in the "Rainbow Bridge" category.  

5. All photos of medical issues are OK but must be placed in the "Medical" section. 

6. Prior to posting, ALL members must first post in the introductory section!

7. There shall be NO inappropriate behavior from members or inappropriate content posted. I have a 0 tolerance policy for this.

8. Read ALL rules at the top of EACH category if there is a rule threat posted. They are all category and forum specific and must be complied with.

9. Failure to comply with any of these rules will result in a ban and block.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redrumrattery.wix.com/redrum

***GENERAL RULES***
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Winking Skeever Rat Discussion Forum :: NEW MEMBERS READ FIRST :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: